Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Comments to my old blog and why we are divided in this country

You know, every once in a while I get someone leaving a comment on my blog. Today someone left a comment on my old blog in a post from over a year ago. Thursday, May 5, 2005

Please Send A Letter


This person is the other side of the spectrum from me and why we are divided. This person has put religion in place of God in their lives. I don't think that one person is any better than the next person. I believe in treating the people who cross my path all the same. I do to others as I wish to be treated. I don't treat others as they treat me. I try to be the better person. I don't take revenge on someone because they do something to me I don't like.

I believe that human life is precious and you don't use other people to gain wealth and/or power. I don't believe our president should use our brave hero's who would give their lives for our country; our president shouldn't send our troops to kill other people unless there’s a damn good reason. I don't believe in torturing other people because you think they are a threat to you. I don't believe in taking away a persons rights in a court of law because you believe they are a threat to you. I don't believe in letting the corporations get away with what they will to the citizens whom the country belongs to. We all knew the gas prices would go up after the election and they have. We are puppets who have to play the game those in power have set up for us. We have no choice but to play the game to survive in today’s society.

What's wrong with our country is some people let religion control who they are instead of really having God in their hearts. God wouldn't end the world in a rapture. God loves all humans, all races, all souls. God wouldn't hate someone because of their sexuality, the color of their skin or if they speak English or not. If we could only stop thinking we are better than the next person, stop trying to create fear in other people who we live on this planet with...If only then will we not be so divided and come together for the better of all humans.

I don't know if this person but I can tell you they will never change. The people who support the actions of this president at this point will never change. 31% of our country will live in fear and hate other people. Nothing will change these people until the government comes after their family members to make them fight in a war. Or until they are thrown in jail without any rights and all the property they own is taken away in eminent domain. At least the rest of the country is waking up. This 31% will never change.

May peace be inside all of us,
Cindy


This entry has 1 comments:

All y'all are lunatics and traitors. 200 years ago, many of you would have been shot or hung as such. I feel badly that Cindy, as well as more than 1000 others, has lost a loved one in Irag. I feel a lot worse knowing that she has reduced her son from being a hero who voluntarily gave his life for his country to her level of sniveling cowardice. The number of those who proudly displayed their colors on Veterans Day shows you are in a minority, still.
You really need a come to Jesus. If you aren't a bible read Christian, you probably won't undersand why I say this. If you have read the number one best selling book in America, you will know why we are in Iraq and the turmoil preceeding the Rapture.
In answer to your question of what happened to our country, it is the continued removal of God from our lives. You can look back to the 60's through present at statistics on crime and behaviorism and see a direct correlation of social and economic disintegrtion as we (as a nation) get further from God. Our only hope of reunification, as a nation, is the revival of spirit and dedication of ourselves to the service of God through Jesus Christ.
Comment from achinarnie - 11/22/06 3:05 PM