Monday, September 11, 2006

The terror that happened this day... Remembering Them on 9/11






What I feel in my Heart
By MomFromHlwdFL
9/11/04

I see what I see every day,
All kinds of people acting different ways.
They say we are not for the Red, White and Blue,
It's all because we don't think like you.

I hear in the background the whispers of others,
They think we are doing good for all our brothers.
I fear the hate that they breed,
in my children's future they will bleed.

What happened to the peaceful souls?
Have we forgotten how peace grows?
It's not with the killing of other humans,
But with love all around, looming.

They come and take what is ours away,
And they say it is all OK.
Our jobs, our health care, our freedom are going
While we sit in Iraq and do more killing.

They fight the terror that happened this day
But I do not see it their way.
It is not the ones we kill in this war
it is others that will come back and give us more.

I feel in my heart that we will see the light
Just a question of doing wrong from right.
We all are humans, we all live here together
let your love shine and we will be here forever.







There has been so much death since the courts
decided Bush was our president.
So many have died because of the PNAC.


REMEMBER THEM ALWAYS
AND ENJOY YOUR MOMENTS, MOMENTS THEY NO LONGER HAVE
Life is Precious....
May Peace Be Inside All Of Us!