Thursday, June 08, 2006

Melida and Carlos Arredondo want to tell you Alex's Story



I received this email from my friend Melida a few days ago. She is right, I have been busy and I'm just now getting around to putting it on my blog.

The Arredondo's need to be heard. It helps Carlos to talk about Alex. If you would like to hear them speak, please contact Melida at her email address listed below. Help them keep Alex alive.


Peace inside all of us,
Cindy

Cindy - I know that you have been busy. Would you mind listing this information on your blog or emailing it to the appropriate people.
I noticed THE SOUTH FLORIDA PEACE AND JUSTICE NETWORK is meeting at St. Maurice today.
The information is below. Carlos and I are hoping to get some different groups including SFPJ interested in hearing us speak. We realize that SoFla needs to hear what we have to say more than the North East.

As you know, the news about my Carlos' response to when the casualty assistance team came to tell him of his son's death was broadcast worldwide.
For further information, please read the Nation article listed below. Please forward it on to any people or organization that you think may be interested in hosting or hearing us speak.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060508/richards
Any aid you can give is appreciated...Thank you for any assistance you can provide...
I hope your great! You MUST be busy!

Semper pax...Melida Arredondo


melida_arredondo@yahoo.com