Friday, March 17, 2006

Deleted Comments from Leo

YES we are DIVIDED. But less of us are on the other side of the isle these days.

I received my first comments on my new blog. A guy named Leo who wants all of us to live in fear and who probably only gets his news from FOX. Here is his blog:
STARSHOOTER. I guess his post goes along with his comments on my blog


Here's his comments:
Yes let's all surrender as we should have done with Hitler Saddam and his gentile sons only murdered a few thousand people no big deal lets all hold hands piss ourselves in fear, offer our children heads and maybe the terrorist will spare our gutless cowardly lives! I'm sure you all will go FIRST!

And there's more
WELL LET'S ALL SURRENDER TO THE TERRORIST..LIKE THE JEWS,THE FRENCH AND ALL WHO ARE UNWILLING TO FIGHT...OH THEY ALL DIED...WELL YOU SURRENDER YOUR COWARDLY ASS AND GIVE UP YOUR KIDS HEADS TO BE CHOPPED OFF...THE REST OF US WILL FIGHT AND MAYBE SAVE YOUR COWARDLY ASS LIKE ALWAYS DONE IN THE PAST! HAVE A NICE TIME PISSING YOURSELF IN FEAR!

I deleted his comments at first because I am so tired of him and his kind thinking they own the world. He is probably a middle aged white man who works for a corporation and hasn't had his pension taken away from him yet. He and his kind are the reason why the PNAC has been able to do what it has done to us. Do you know about the "Project of the New America" Leo? Do you know that our own government allowed 9/11 to happen to scare people like you into believing that there are "terrorist" out to get us. Do you know Leo that while you and your kind exist we will never be able to live on this planet with ALL of us in peace. You and your kind want to destroy because your selfish and think you are better than anyone on the planet and you deserve more.

I'm teaching my kids their actions have reactions so they better not go to their neighbors house with guns in the middle of the night to kill them because you think they might come to your house and kill you. I'm teaching my children they better not torture their neighbor because their children might be watching. When these children grow up, you have filled them with so much hate for you they WILL come kill you in your house.

We have a lot to learn before we are no longer divided. Leo needs to get his head out of his ass and smell the coffee instead of the shit he's been sniffing.

Did you see Boston Legal this week? What will it take before your out in the street? How much is enough for you Leo?


UPDATE: I got an email from Leo :)

Subject: get a brain?
Date: 3/17/2006 8:03:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
leoj@zoominternet.net

I'de call you a half wit but you don'thave that much esad!


Subject:Re: get a brain?
Date: 3/17/2006 8:13:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To:
leoj@zoominternet.net


BOY, You do have a lot of hate inside you Leo. I feel sorry for you and your kind.
Did you research the PNAC? Would you know the truth if it hit you in the face? How much death in your name is OK with you Leo? How much torture in your name is OK with you Leo? How do you like your government doing sneak and peak's in your house while your away because you don't agree with them Leo? Huh? How much is enough with you Leo?

And you say I'm a half wit :) HA

At least your old and won't have to live in the world of hate you have created. And Leo, Don't come on my blog, my home, and spew crap. I don't go to your house and do it. Don't come to mine, unless you want an education.