Saturday, March 18, 2006

Anyone want to play with Leo? I have better things to do with my time.

UPDATE FROM LEO.
You remember Leo from yesterday

Does anyone want to play with him? leoj@zoominternet.net
I'm done with his lack of knowledge and desire for the truth along with his lack of respect. BUT he must be willing to play because he keeps emailing me.

Here's his first one today:
Re: get a brain?
Date:3/18/2006 4:32:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: leoj@zoominternet.net

It's been the same since the beggining of time the brave fight and die so the pissy ass cowards can whine,moan,and cry! Not a thing new !
I responded foolishly:
Go away, i'm done playing with you!
DIVIDED WE STAND
AND Another one because I thought I could get through to the old fool.
KILL - KILL - KILL THE POOR
SO THE RICH HAVE MORE ROOM TO PLAY (does anyone know what song this is from and who did it?)
why fight at all? sounds like my kids. he did it first, no he did it first. no you did it first. boom your dead. i win.
HE JUST DOESN'T GET IT! Worst, the people that are still beating the war drum at this point don't get it and probably never will get it.
Once again he emailed me twice.
WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING MRS SHIT FOR BRAINS?
AND
ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM A COWARDLY PISSY ASS WHINNER!
I guess he's mad now because he's using caps.
Hey Leo and everyone who beats the war drum. Through out time..our actions have had reactions. This is the world you have created. When will you produce different actions to have a peaceful reaction? Or do you want to continue to kill, destroy until we are no longer?
Enjoy your moments, they may be your last.